CHS Class of 1983
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Gary Neal

4 posters

Go down

Hey Gary Neal Empty Hey Gary Neal

Post  Paula Short Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:47 pm

Thanks for all your efforts in making the reunion happen. We could not have been successful w/o you. Thanks for being a friend.

Paula

Paula Short

Back to top Go down

Hey Gary Neal Empty Re: Hey Gary Neal

Post  Greg Baker Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:38 pm

I second that!!!!!!!!!

Greg Baker

Back to top Go down

Hey Gary Neal Empty Thanks for all the hard work

Post  Admin Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:13 pm

Gary,
Thanks for all the hard work you did on the reunion. I really can't thank you enough. Pam, you're incredible with your patience and desire to see this thing through. Martha, I am so impressed with you and your opening of your heart, your home and determination in making this all a success. God has truly blessed you so much and in so many ways. Paula, you should have been a cheerleader, keeping all of us going and wanting to see this through. To all my classmates, thanks for making the 25 Year Reunion so great! There are so many different people to thank for everything. I could go on forever. We are truly closer now than many of us thought we would be. Those that didn't come or chose not to come really missed out on a great night. To those who could not make it, I really wish we could have all got together. There's still opportunity for us to keep the magic alive. Let's really work hard to get together next year, even if it is for a day, a picnic or something.

Rod
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://chsclassof1983.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Hey Gary Neal Empty thanks to all!

Post  ivan Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:06 pm

Ditto to the THANKS but let's not overlook RODERICK as well! Thanks for being you! I LOVE MY CLASSMATES WHAT A GREAT GROUP!!!!!

Sincerely,

Ivan

ivan

Back to top Go down

Hey Gary Neal Empty Re: Hey Gary Neal

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum